[img] http://koenig-trophy.ru/_ph/21/2/126346010.jpg[/img]

джипы 4х4

Объявление

соревнования 28 ноября 2009 г клуб дикий запад г мамоново

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » джипы 4х4 » ВАЖНЫЕ СОРЕВНОВАНИЕ » Serol

Serol

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, however I know I am getting experience every day by reading thes pleasant content.

Fine way of telling, and nice piece of writing to get facts on the topic of my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in university.

I go to see daily a few blogs and sites to read posts, except this web site presents quality based posts.

Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious opinion, article is good, thats why i have read it entirely

This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Вы здесь » джипы 4х4 » ВАЖНЫЕ СОРЕВНОВАНИЕ » Serol